On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Tony Abbott’s Op-Ed about Australia Day - tone deaf to the point of complete hearing loss.
- Australia Day used to be other days! Things are never black and white.
- PC CULTURE WRUN AMUCK AYE
- Donald Trump has himself cognitively assessed - he says he’s fine!
- The president may not be brain-damaged, but he’s chronically mentally unfit.
- Stormy Daniels - details emerge of payoffs allegedly made by Trump lawyer via a shell company.
- Trump administration Inaugural slush-fund.
- She spanked him with a copy of Forbes… that had himself on the cover?
- US Government shuts down over DREAMers, funding bill and the wall.
- Hawaiian missile alert - there’s results on PornHub Insights
- Facebook’s new algorithm is fucking terrible.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
Direct download: 356.mp3
-- posted at: 9:36pm AEST