On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Harry Potter Politics.
- Victoria’s former assistant police commissioner is a virulent racist
- Always use a fake name!
- Michaelia Cash Me Outside - the former Minister for Women throws down against Bill Shorten staffers inexplicably during a senate estimates hearing.
- Barnaby Joyce reckons the kid may not even be his - throws the girlfriend under the bus.
- Hope Hicks resigns - we’re sure it’s not a horrible portend of things to come.
- Could Trump be coming for your guns? Probably not.
- Pro-Trump SubReddit FREAKS OUT.
- Putin boasts of Russia’s unstoppable nuclear weapons - also reports that they may be helping North Korea evade sanctions.
- Gun commitment service ceremony in Pennsylvania is batshit crazy.
- More guns, that’ll solve it.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
Direct download: 362.mp3
-- posted at: 9:14pm AEST