On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Vladimir Putin with 76% of the vote somehow.
- President Xi for life.
- South Australia shoots themselves in the foot by electing the LNP.
- Labor retains seat in Batman.
- The Greens shot themselves in the foot and sided with the Liberals at the 11th hour.
- Labor’s tax policy seems reasonable?
- NAB’s cash stuffed envelopes.
- Banking royal commission.
- Doughtnut Time goes out of business.
- South African farmers can come, as long as they’re white, says Dutton.
- Trump Vs Rex Tillerson - 1 less secretary of state.
- Space Force of America.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
Direct download: 364.mp3
-- posted at: 10:17pm AEST