On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- MICF - Alice Tovey: Existential Crisis at the Malthouse
- The Salisbury Poisoning - Russia wants you to know it was them.
- Alexander Litvinenko and other examples of Russian fuckery.
- Tony Abbott joins forces with Pauline Hanson in a new Axis of Evil.
- Gaza protests and deaths.
- Australian Cricket Team and the ongoing furore.
- Kangaroos eat $80k worth of pinot noir grapes in Canberra.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
Direct download: 366.mp3
-- posted at: 8:45pm AEST