On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- North Korea summit.
- Trump gets nothing for validating Kim Jong Un as an international leader.
- Bill Clinton and his conspicuous escape from the #MeToo movement.
- The Left doesn’t to eat their darlings - but they generally do, eventually.
- Barnaby Joyce and his tell-all, please-give-me-my-privacy interview.
- What do we need to do to bring men around?
- Paul Manafort is jailed and pleads not guilty.
- O-Bikes are on their way out of Melbourne.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
Direct download: 375.mp3
-- posted at: 9:28pm AEST