On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- That time the boys drank a beer made by a guy who punched a shark.
- ScoMo BoMo a NoGo - Julia Banks decides to resign from the LNP.
- Turns out we like Malcolm Turnbull a lot more when he’s shredding the LNP.
- Craig Kelly has a go at a bunch of kids protesting because freedom.
- Remember when people resigned from politics because of shame?
- Trump is a bellend and didn’t read the cliff notes - doesn’t know where to stand.
- Adani coal mine to go ahead - yay for coal.
- MBH straight chilling with Putin.
- Nigerian President Denies Dying and Being Replaced by Clone.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 393.mp3
-- posted at: 10:23pm AEST