On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- The US and Russia both pull out of a nuclear treaty. It’s like some sort of not warm warm.
- Walk softly, but carry a big dick: LBJ and his big ol dick
- Banking Royal Commission comes to a head. Everything is fine.
- Josh Frydenberg and Commissioner Hayne have a fun time handing over the banking royal commission report.
- The Trump Administration: We lost some kids. Whoops!
- How many pollies lives has Media Watch ruined.
- Water theft from the Murray Darling Basin.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 400.mp3
-- posted at: 9:51pm AEST