On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Trump declares a national emergency over the border wall.
- I didn’t have to do this - but how is it then an emergency?
- Ann Coulter and her shrill books and tweets.
- Could you imagine if Obama did ANY of this??
- LNP gets kicked in the nuts over medivac bill.
- Fire up the old boat cannons - how good is that propaganda.
- Parliament wraps up at 4.30? The filibuster over the disability royal commission.
- Pauline Hanson and Brian Burston and James Ashby and Fraser Anning and everything that’s wrong with politics in Australia.
- Clive Palmer sued for using songs without permission.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 402.mp3
-- posted at: 8:55pm AEST