On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Cardinal Pell convicted in a child sex offence in December of 2018 and the Australian public is now aware.
- The front page of the Herald Sun was redacted and it was fucking obnoxious.
- How the Law and Order party found itself defending a convicted pedophile.
- John Howard submitted a character reference AFTER he found out about Pell’s conviction.
- The Melbourne Response and Pell’s long history of covering up abuse in the church.
- Michael Cohen gives evidence against Trump and it’s not a smoking gun, but it looks like a pretty smokey gun.
- Christopher Pyne resigns - signalling nothing but good times for the LNP at the next election.
- Donald Trump Jr truly is a profound idiot.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 404.mp3
-- posted at: 9:03pm AEST