On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Mosque shooting in Christchurch claims 50 lives.
- Mass murder streamed live on Facebook.
- Fraser Anning gets egged by a 17 year old for his NZ massacre comments.
- Moving the Overton Window - How white nationalism has influenced the debate over the last twenty years.
- Thoughts and prayers.
- Global protests over climate change.
- The culture wars are looking increasingly like actual wars.
- Look forward to the New Zealand massacre appearing in ISIS recruiting videos.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 406.mp3
-- posted at: 9:28pm AEST