On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- The Mueller Report in - the verdict? Trump declared innocent of damn near everything, right?
- Fun fact, not-guilty is not the same thing as innocent.
- Trump finds Trump not guilty of collusion with Russia.
- Robert Mueller - not the knight in shining armour the Dems were hoping for, hey.
- LNP wins the NSW election despite the protestations of people with noserings everywhere.
- Uri Geller promises to stop Brexit with spoons or something? Idk...
- Google announces streaming games, which could be awesome, should Aus ever sort its NBN shit out.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 407.mp3
-- posted at: 9:55pm AEST