On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Donald Trump fires Kirstjen Nielsen, his Homeland Security Secretary - or did she resign?
- Black holes - we get the first image of an actual event horizon around a black hole. Gotta love that accretion disc.
- You’re looking into the past: where’s your whimsey??
- Future Former Aussie PM Scott Morrison calls an election for the 18th of May.
- Bill Shorten’s Labor Party - branding, focus groups, grobs and joath.
- Would Australians vote if we didn’t have to?
- Ni Hao and Dropping Sausages - election campaigns and the gaffiest gaffs.
- Peter Dutton roasted for calling the disability of his opponent an ‘excuse’ for not yet living in the district she hopes to represent.
- All well and good to be disenchanted with voting if shit doesn’t affect you.
- Captain GetUp satire from Advance Australia backfires.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 410.mp3
-- posted at: 9:38am AEST