On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Keep it simple stupid: Labor’s messaging was too fucking complicated and the LNP plays dirty.
- Maybe we just live in a conservative country?
- The Bill Australia Can’t Afford: How conservative messaging works on all the different moral foundations.
- Conservatives want things to stay the same, but we literally don’t have time to argue about this stuff in the light of climate change.
- LNP built a presidential style campaign - style over substance.
- Boy is it nice inside my echo chamber here in Melbourne.
- Boomers love everything just the way it is, thank you.
- If you’re so free market, why are you okay with negative gearing?
- Betting on the election - how Australia takes fucking nothing seriously.
- If anyone says it’s impossible to lose, you should run.
- Game of Thrones finale - everything is terrible.
- Do people LIKE you? Style over substance every time.
- Batting for your tribe - people just vote for the parties they vote for because they vote for them.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 414.mp3
-- posted at: 8:44pm AEST