On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Adam missed his turnoff and he’s real mad.
- Siri remembers all the things you’ve ever told it.
- Apple has announced it’s closing down iTunes after 18 years.
- Did you need to update?
- US Energy Department re-brands fossil fuels as ‘molecules of freedom’ in a shift towards a government that is impenetrable to satire.
- We hear Robert Muller’s voice for the first time?
- Trump admits Russia helped to elect him, then quickly retracts.
- North Korea executes special US envoy.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 416.mp3
-- posted at: 6:15pm AEST