On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Tom’s been ripped apart by 30-50 feral hogs, the cruel irony.
- The boys get stuck into the 2nd Amendment - America refuses to do anything about gun deaths, so we’re just not going to talk about it.
- Jorge watched Aquaman for some reason. Mammoas abound.
- Michael McCormack and has a go at Pacific Island nations for trying to survive. It’s not a great look.
- China’s belt and road initiative and expanding influence in the Pacific region.
- The history of Hong Kong and how we got to 2019’s democracy protests.
- HK’s economic influence in 2019’s China is a different story now - Xi Jinping is looking to flex.
- Democracy protest movement - what resolution can Hong Kong realistically have, given the 2047 agreement to be absorbed to China?
- Australia’s apartment boom and the ticking time-bomb that’s been created by unrestricted growth in key areas.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 427.mp3
-- posted at: 6:24pm AEST