On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Classic radio throwback and BBC voice in media.
- Boris Johnson shuts down parliament for 5 weeks to lock in Brexit.
- The Crown writers have their work cut out for them.
- Aussie guy under investigation for use of a ‘fishing drone’.
- Drones and big government kicking down your door.
- Won’t somebody think of the children: IT 2 poster freaking people out, allegedly.
- Sex on a poster, no good - violence, just fine.
- The greatest threats to life on earth to actually come from space, not horror clowns.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 429.mp3
-- posted at: 6:59pm AEST