On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Justin Trudeau’s Aladdin photo - can you retroactively judge someone with current standards?
- Indonesia reconsiders it’s completely insane ban on pre-marital sex.
- Russian propaganda stoking fear about 5G technology.
- The Solomon Islands cuts ties with Taiwan, China’s belt and road in action.
- UFO’s are real, but that doesn’t mean they’re aliens.
- Australia has 23 days worth of fuel reserves, tops.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 432.mp3
-- posted at: 8:25pm AEST