On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Jorge and Tom talk again about the Blizzard/China issues and the larger question about corporate ethics.
- How difficult would it be to actually make an iPhone in America? Global supply chains are insanely confusing, so very.
- What responsibility do companies have to behave ethically?
- Facial recognition technology in Australia - do you need to commit a crime to be surveilled?
- Constant surveillance on a long-term basis will become inevitable.
- Why does nobody represent left-leaning libertarians?
- Trump impeachment begins… fo reals.
- Social media is shit - follow us!
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 436.mp3
-- posted at: 7:15pm AEST