On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Call me wolfpack - Adam’s military larping.
- Corruption in Cranbourne says IBAC.
- Tiny Hands font created in celebration of Donald Trump’s weird handwriting style.
- Why do the Dakotas get four senators?
- South Dakota is on meth. That’s what I heard.
- What else is in South Dakota? Just Mount Rushmore and meth as it turns out.
- Benjamin Netanyahu indicted on corruption charges by his own attorney general. Still can’t form a majority.
- Stability in government is important.
- Prince Andrew and his dumpster fire interview.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 439.mp3
-- posted at: 6:46pm AEST