On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Arts funding redux - the Morrison government has done a great turn for arts funding by lumping it in with… infrastructure?
- The military industrial complex isn’t a thing...
- Medevac bill gets repealed. Government finds government good.
- Secret deals going down between Jacquie Lambie and the Coalition government… or are they?
- The secret prisoner scandal now makes national news.
- Trump is trying to roll back water conservation regulations which is not a total distraction from the impeachment inquiry.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 441.mp3
-- posted at: 8:23pm AEST