On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Not Adam’s 30th birthday - lots of Fireball to be had.
- Guys with guns at Australia’s airports so you feel nice and safe.
- Jorge is always the recipient of ‘random’ bomb screenings at airports.
- Donald Trump has articles of impeachment filed against him by congress.
- Mitch McConnell is a literal supervillian. Impeachment is going nowhere.
- Why the dems are going to lose. Biden, Bernie and Buttigieg.
- The President’s diet: hate and Diet Coke.
- The UK re-elects Boris Johnson. Tories actually win seats off Labour. Brexit imminent.
- The way western democracy is structured does have a conservative bias.
- The good news is the Overton window has shifted over to the left on some social issues… except for in Australia.
- Australia’s ‘Religious Freedom’ bill. Great news for everybody, unless you might be the victim of bigotry. Or not religious… or...
- A Penis Fish.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 442.mp3
-- posted at: 7:13pm AEST