On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- We’re not having world war three because of Iran - everyone be chill.
- Trump chooses the most extreme option from a menu from the joint chiefs in a pretty big miscalculation.
- More bushfire content.
- Scott Morrison interviewed by David Spears on the ABC about his government’s response to the bushfires.
- ScoMo regrets going to Hawaii - Wow.
- Pointing out that any country only makes up a certain percentage of emissions is not an argument.
- The memory of the public is short, they will forget their anger about the bushfires before the next election.
- Generational change is coming, but it’s real slow.
- Everyone on the internet is legit an idiot.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 444.mp3
-- posted at: 6:22pm AEST