On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Tom secretly has a black heart… off air.
- Trump acquitted by the Republican controlled Senate.
- Mitt Romney, GOP member, voted his conscience to convict a Republican president, for the first time in history.
- Trump’s reality tv show version of the state of the union.
- The Iowa Caucuses - a goddamn mess.
- Nancy Pelosi tears up Donald Trump’s speech live on tv.
- The Superbowl happened… and president Trump congratulates the wrong state.
- Bridget McKenzie moves to the next stage: resigning from the front bench.
- Barnaby Joyce makes an attempt for leader of the Nationals. Swing and a miss.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 448.mp3
-- posted at: 9:57pm AEST