On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- Turns out Arya did in fact have a bag of faces
- Jorge is an aggressively lapsed catholic.
- Donald Trump must be tied up somewhere because there weren’t any newsworthy stuff ups.
- Rush Limbaugh calls Hurricane Irma a ‘liberal conspiracy’ - promptly evacuates.
- Climate change isn’t a thing, for sure though.
- The Day After Tomorrow is now today.
- Florida police satirically warn people not to shoot guns at Hurricane Irma.
- Three hurricanes line up in a row.
- Marriage equality postal survey to go ahead despite everything.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
Direct download: 338.mp3
-- posted at: 6:55pm AEST