On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Adam's steam train adventure.
- Labor retains their seats in Super Saturday. Lets be partisan about it.
- Fairfax to be absorbed by Channel 9. Only great things are going to happen.
- Putin's gift of a soccer ball to Trump.
- Donald Trump's Hollywood star destroyed with a pick axe.
- Peter Thiel and the Gawker Media saga.
- Did Russia do it?
- Jeff Sessions is totally fine with locking up Hillary.
- Rod Rosenstein gets articles of impeachment filed.
- Penalty rate cuts create devastating political headlines.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 381.mp3
-- posted at: 10:05pm AEST