On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- The US Government shutdown. It’s the longest in US history. Yay.
- The President Generally owns the shutdown no matter who’s in power.
- There’s no minority trying to force an issue - the GoP is doing this to themselves.
- Mitch McConnell refuses to table bills that he knows Trump won’t sign - it’s ironically a Mexican standoff.
- Donald Trump billed for personal cleanup. Play of the Game.
- $0 Paychecks - no confirmation that employees of the US Federal Government will get back pay.
- Border Wall - Crisis or not?
- Playing Chicken against someone with no shame is not a thing that can actually work.
- Clive Palmer texts everyone in Australia: Hey, u up?
- The United Australia Party, the re-branded PUP, is out there to cause a bit of a fuss this election cycle.
- Shooting yourself in the foot - Scott Morrison and his photo-shopped shoes.
- Sam Dastyari on I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here in South Africa. It’s a bit sad.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 397.mp3
-- posted at: 9:32pm AEST