On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- The Unnatural Selection Podcast is still a little homeless.
- The week of hot takes in the wake of the 2019 Australian election.
- Why did Queensland turn blue? Why is Melbourne such a bubble?
- Anthony Albanese named new Labor leader without ceremony.
- Chris Bowen and Tanya Plibersek both want to spend time with their own separate kids.
- New Scott Morrison cabinet - all of the window dressing!
- Barnaby Joyce kinda gets the arse - finds out from Sky News.
- David Spears gets Barry Cassidy’s gig on Insiders.
- Astroturfing: The Alt-Right is a cohesive well-funded deliberate organisation, it’s not a grass-roots movement.
- So, looks like the US might be trying to go to war with Iran?
- Getting the poor to vote against their self interest.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 415.mp3
-- posted at: 7:28pm AEST