On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- The Plague is back. That’s right, the Black Plague is back and it’s 2019.
- The Black Death killed 30 million people - or 1 out of 3 people in Europe.
- I hope you’re not a hypochondriac, because everything is covered in poo.
- Lawyers need to charge off 7.5 billable hours in a day - pooping is ‘personal development’.
- Roger Stone gets convicted for lying to congress as part of the Muller probe.
- Venice has its worst flood in over 50 years right after voting down doing something about climate change.
- ScoMo missing in action - Harold Holt memes abound.
- Thoughts and Prayers over the bushfires - but any talk about policy has been suspiciously absent.
- Knifing backflips are especially dangerous.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 438.mp3
-- posted at: 6:19pm AEST