On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast the boys discuss:
- North Korea tests their largest nuclear bomb yet.
- Business Jargon: Ocular Proficiency.
- Cashless welfare card is a winner for the government, says government.
- Prohibition always works, we know that!
- American Made was pretty good.
- Anti-torrenting ads are a thing which exist now.
- Man, if only you could use a VPN to access torrents. But I guess you can’t. They fixed piracy.
- Speculative invoicing concerns regarding Village Roadshow.
- WAxit - let’s leave Australia to get more GST and other bright Liberal Party ideas.
- Gareth Ward orders massage on the internet, gets in trouble.
- Taylor Swift’s new single.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
Direct download: 337.mp3
-- posted at: 10:46am AEST