On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- G20 - Ivanka Trump, the face that launched a thousand memes.
- #UnwantedIvanka becomes an unexpected tour de force.
- Incompetence or inexperience - the Trump choice.
- The Battle of Yorktown - we took over the airports?
- Bill O'Reilly - We’ll do it live.
- Protesters in Hong Kong break into parliament and hang up a… colonial era flag?
- Indian city runs completely the fuck out of water.
- Climate change is coming - now it’s just about mitigation.
- Jim Beam burns - winos across the globe cry out in unison.
- ATO slammed at tax time because everyone’s actually excited to get some money back this time.
- There’s enough money for everything - the government’s priorities are elsewhere.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 421.mp3
-- posted at: 9:11pm AEDT