On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Monkey Shoulder - The whiskey which launched a thousand tastings.
- Don’t turn up to Jorge’s house, for many reasons.
- Mammoth Rush - ‘Ethical Ivory’ takes hold as the permafrost melts.
- They ivory trade is up and running again.
- Chiminea - Jorge gets a firepit and it’s very exciting.
- Adam’s not a fan of Disney’s new Lion King gritty reboot.
- The new CATS movie trailer is disturbing.
- Turkey, NATO and new American jets.
- Trump wants to ‘send her back’ - the most racist, horrendous shit that’s been done by the president yet.
- Tasmanian farmers don’t want to pay taxes because Jesus. Long story short, bible loses.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 423.mp3
-- posted at: 8:06pm AEDT