On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Boris Johnson becomes Prime-Minister of the UK in accordance with nobody's wishes.
- Chernobyl the HBO show and the real life event. People as a product of the system.
- The Brexit PM cleans house and dumps most of his cabinet.
- Jean Claude Juncker to step down right before the Brexit hits the fan.
- Netflix, Marvel, Disney and the packaging of popular culture.
- More MCU movies announced - take Jorge’s money.
- Jared O'Mara and the bad boss revenge fantasy.
- Victorian Labor MP kicks a hotel door in.
- Donald Trump on American wines… that he doesn’t drink?
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 424.mp3
-- posted at: 5:00pm AEDT