On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss a bunch of stuff:
- Drugs deals in the new social-distancing economy.
- Creative destruction: Silicon Valley and the new coronavirus economy.
- Ecommerce for everything - can this actually work?
- Pauline Hanson thinks social distancing restrictions are ‘ridiculous’ - thoroughly missing the point.
- Conservative commentators even now are denying facts about the coronavirus.
- Are you bored during your self-isolation? There’s heaps of Tiger King on Netflix right now.
- Joe Exotic and the docu-series about roadside zoos in the US. It’s bonkers.
- Jorge loves it when people give him a large birth walking past him on the street.
- Bill Withers passes away at 81.
- Is Netflix stock going to grow as a result of all these people staying home?
- Domestic violence expected to rise amid this crisis.
- There used to be a rainforest in Antarctica.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 456.mp3
-- posted at: 5:56pm AEST