On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Jack Heath author of Hangman stops by for a chat.
- Cannibal detective + Houston and the FBI.
- Killer Robots - AI experts call for boycott over lab at South Korea university.
- Former South Korean president sentenced to 24 years in jail for corruption charges.
- Scandal-plagued ship refused permission to carry live ship after 60 minutes report on live exports treatment.
- Pornhub plays on public screen in Perth’s CBD.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
Direct download: 367.mp3
-- posted at: 8:47pm AEST