On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Jorge is moving into his parents place. Everything is going great.
- Trump literally got rich by fraudulently laundering his father’s money.
- Michelle Guthrie/Justin Milne fallout and the future of the ABC.
- When has a shell company been used for legal purposes?
- Jeff Flake is a spinless turd who stands for nothing.
- Brett Kavanagh gets appointed to the Supreme Court and America manages to miss its chance to redeem itself.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 389.mp3
-- posted at: 9:48pm AEST