On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Adam likes unloading on air.
- David Leyonhjelm loves his young brown men in the strangest compliment ever.
- The libertarian contrarian who’s brain behaves like an octogenarian.
- Trolly man and the case of the Milkshake Duck.
- John Pesutto loses his seat in Hawthorn, will no longer lead the LNP.
- The human toll of instant delivery - Amazon and their working conditions.
- Couple find a life-sized effigy of their dead son in their hotel room in Jamaica. They got a full refund.
- Days since last French revolution: 0
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 394.mp3
-- posted at: 9:55pm AEST