On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Is Jorge’s sister’s dog cute or just very small?
- Australia Day - we solved it the change the date debate, you guys.
- 46 Degree Day - Free beer and outdoor cooking, what else could you ask for?
- Who watches the watchdogs? ASIC and the ACCC forced to disclose the ‘gifts’ they’ve been given by the companies they’re regulating.
- FYRE - native advertising and the cost of influence.
- @Beauty.False and the online movement to uncover photoshopped images.
- Barbie's dimensions are actually fucked.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 399.mp3
-- posted at: 4:32pm AEST