On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Blackfish and exploding whales.
- What are the Oscars at this point?
- Marvel movies do well at the technical awards at the Oscars, but never take out the top spot. Why is that?
- What makes an ‘Oscars’ movie?
- Changing perspectives on what an ‘awarded movie’ looks like in the 21st century. What’s popular vs what’s arty.
- DISNEY IN FILM REPLICATING EXISTING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND IT’S NOT A BIG DEAL.
- Julie Bishop resigned from Australian politics and the LNP - all The Australian could talk about was her shoes. Still starts with a dig at Labor though, classic.
- Scott Morrison and his pentecostalism and how it shapes his politics.
- The Liberal’s $2bn promise to do something about climate - don’t believe the hype.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 403.mp3
-- posted at: 10:41pm AEST