On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- All the candidates who got dumped this week by federal Australian parties. It’s a lot.
- Australian Federal election on May 18th - 19th if you’re a conservative ;)
- Nobody mowed a swastika into the lawn - so we’re doing well.
- The long tail of your digital history will come back to haunt you one day.
- Lady centaurs and the other things political candidates are posting.
- Section 44 - are you eligible to serve in government.
- One Nation, Fraser Anning and Steve Dickson medley.
- Australia deserves the best - Malcolm ‘The Living Soul’ Roberts is running again.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 412.mp3
-- posted at: 9:47pm AEST