On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- High vis vest will get you just about anywhere in life.
- The election is still happening and there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Jorge argues with a climate-change denier in Queensland.
- Campaigning is literally just about the horse race and not about policy at all.
- People don’t lover Bill Shorten as much as hate the LNP.
- Daily Telegraph performs an act of self-immolation and goes after Shorten’s mum.
- The political parties are talking about funding - it’s literally just musical chairs.
- STAY ENGAGED.
- The issue with Aussie universities and international students - education as a product.
- Democrats fire up the subpoena cannon. We’re moving to impeachment.
- 1,000 guns found in Bel Air mansion.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 413.mp3
-- posted at: 8:49pm AEST