On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Tim Apple and how Apple Maps actually does a decent amount to protect your privacy?
- Flying taxis as far as the eye can see!
- Adam can 1000% be your hype-man for just about anything.
- Electric, driverless mini helicopters to get you to the airport in 10mins.
- You can’t have traffic in the air though, so that’s something.
- China and Hong Kong’s extradition laws - people in Honkers are not happy about it.
- It’s just one law - marriage equality, get it in ya.
- Theresa May and Brexit continues to roll along despite the fact it’s been finishing for several years now.
- Trump and his advert for future electoral collusion.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 418.mp3
-- posted at: 7:33pm AEST