On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- The grand final edition of Unnatural Selection - 2019.
- Some talking points so you can sound informed about the footy.
- Let's have a big vat of impeachment for Donald Trump - if the Dems don’t screw it up, which they will.
- Not so much a mic drop from Nancy Pelosi, as much as a gentle mic placement onto a piece of felt.
- Collusion 2.0 - the search for Curly’s gold.
- Ukraine, do us a favour and destroy my political opponent - Trump.
- Democrats: Please get caught trying.
- The President on Sky News - the softest of soft balls.
- Greta Thunberg’s impassioned speech on climate change.
- ACT 'legalises’ weed. Sorta.
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 433.mp3
-- posted at: 12:56pm AEST