On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Hitman who hires hitman who hires hitman who hires hitman…
- How many hitmen does it take to change a lightbulb - the sad story of outsourcing in China.
- The beer economy in Darwin is a real thing.
- What is the point of the Labor party being in opposition if they don’t seem to OPPOSE anything?
- ‘Ok Boomer’ - the greatest generation gets triggered by the mere mention of the name of their generation.
- By the way - who’s fault is it that millennials are soft? The people who raised us maybe?
- Logging of native forests to be stopped in Victoria as announced by Dan Andrews.
- Tom learns about the ‘learn to code’ controversy.
- The future of jobs in the automation age - AI is coming to destroy job retraining and we are not prepared for it at all.
- Russian eagles cost scientists a fortune in SMS from Iran. There’s a sentence.
- Remember when Game of Thrones was good?
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 437.mp3
-- posted at: 12:47pm AEST