On this week's episode of the Unnatural Selection Podcast we discuss:
- Scotty from marketing returns from his Hawaiian vacation.
- Australian’s just kinda need someone to be mad at at and the PM is in charge.
- Government announcements of funding for fire services (and just about anything) is sort of untethered to reality.
- Not about political point scoring: it’s not my fault, by Scott Morrison.
- ScoMo increased the role of the ADF… without telling the head of the RFA.
- Environmental concerns around how ecosystems can recover from these fires.
- LNP defends the use of Facebook video to promote their efforts.
- Australia actually bears an outsized responsibility for the global level of climate emissions.
- Trump orders airstrike killing famous Iranian general.
- Don’t feel helpless, donate: news.abc.net.au
The Unnatural Selection podcast is produced by Jorge Tsipos, Adam Direen and Tom Heath. Visit the Unnatural Selection website at www.UnnaturalShow.com for stuff and things.
The views expressed are those of the hosts and their guests and do not reflect those of any other entities. Unnatural Selection is a show made for comedic purposes and should not be taken seriously by anyone.
Direct download: 443.mp3
-- posted at: 5:31pm AEST